Saturday, February 27, 2010

on 26 feb 2010, this was the last time i will be swimming at bukit batok swimming pool. Let me see what had i achieved while swimming there.

end of 2006____i first joined SSA (later combined with PA to become TGAC)
beginning of 2007____i started breaking my personal records for free stroke and breast stroke
in the middle of 2007____i broke my record for free stroke-39++secs(that time i still not very fast)
at the end of 2007 ____i saw my timing improved greatly for free stroke-39++secs to 36++secs
at the start of 2009 ____i learned back stroke and gave out for my breast stroke
at the end of 2009____my timings for the back and free stroke for 100 metres fell by more than four secs and won a medal in a competition
now____i am two times faster than what i used to be in 2006

No comments: